We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our Indirect Tax Team and advance your career as a
Tax Senior Team Lead!
We have the following requirements:
- Allocate and monitor the tasks outlined in the EMS/QMS Systems
- Coach and develop members of the team and coordinate team activities
- Review draft returns prepared by junior team members and provide guidance and support to them
- Manage returns to be prepared in a timely and accurate manner in addition to preparing own returns
- Carry out validations and reconciliations for countries supported,
- Work with the Country Finance and Tax teams to understand priorities and work to deliver against these as required
- Develop good working relationships both internally and externally at the peer level
- Represent the Tax Team both to internal and external stakeholders
- Work to be carried out in accordance with the timetables ensuring proper documentation on process activities performed
- Look for opportunities to improve the team’s processes
- Manage tax audits
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Relevant degree and 5+ years of experience in Indirect Tax Accounting and Reporting area
- Fluent, negotiation level in business English
- People management experience
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with focusing on client responsiveness and cooperation skills
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement