To provide support to the country or functional team, in terms of administration and support for the leadership team and the wider team.
General Admin duties:
- Actively manage diaries, ensuring all meetings are prioritised, planned and arranged, including identifying dates for meetings, internal and external.
- Ensure all meetings run smoothly by managing attendance, collating, preparing and issuing pre-reads so that team members are equipped with information prior to their meetings and issue meeting minutes when required.
- Manage and prioritize the Calendars of the Leadership Team in a strictly confidential manner and ensure all correspondence is courteous, helpful and timely, and feedback to them accordingly. Filter calls.
- Support the team with administrative and required matters.
- Manage email responses and/or notices where required.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts in the course of handling business arrangements. Liaise with other teams/PAs where necessary to ensure alignment.
- Be responsible for complex global travel arrangements, compile itineraries, anticipate visa requirements and applications where applicable, liaise closely with other BP offices, and where possible, have a “Plan B” available.
- Collate expense receipts, prepare monthly submissions, reconcile and submit on time.
- Manage all your work in a strictly confidential manner.
- Manage on-boarding activities to support new team members (ordering office equipment, ordering mobile phone, supporting corporate credit card application, updating GAL etc.) and off-boarding for leavers (e.g. updating GAL distribution lists, systems access etc.)
Skills & Competencies
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with peers and BP staff globally, including external contacts.
- Take accountability for all tasks of other Team Assistants/PAs as and when they are absent from the office
- Code invoices using and forward the same to approvers and manage third party invoices.
- General office admin: Act as a point of contact on a day-to-day basis, often in the absence of supervision. Confident in prioritising activities and to action/refer as appropriate. Responsible for electronic and paper filing systems, prepare e-expenses and management of invoice. Log various IT requests and faults, source and book meeting rooms for team when necessary, order stationary, meet and greet guests.
- University degree in any discipline
- Diary, Inbox, Travel management experience
- Self-motivated, proactive, takes ownership
- Excellent organisation skills - planning and organised, efficient, project management, systematic management, pursue standardisation and clarification, consistent ways of working
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build strong internal and external relationships, customer service, team player, work globally across cultures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate, Internet/Intranet skills, office safety and technology
- Fluency in Chinese and English Languages are required
- Proven track record as a team administrator/PA