Our purpose is to bring together people, energy and markets to power and navigate a changing world.
In a time of constant change and possibility we need new talent to pursue commercial opportunities, fueled by world-class insight and expertise. We’re always striving for more innovative digital solutions, sustainable outcomes and closer collaboration across our company and beyond, and you could be part of that too. Together we continue to grow as the world’s leading energy trader!
The Team Coordinator – E&C T&S Americas will support the Compliance Director E&C – T&S RPT, global crude and shipping (Chicago) and the Compliance Director, E&C T&S GPTA (Houston) and their respective teams. This individual will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion and must be able to thrive in a busy, time sensitive environment while excelling in a wide variety of activities and confidential matters. The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability to solve problems, make decisions with incomplete information and is highly dependable. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively, have a very high attention to detail, and have excellent social skills to effectively facilitate the role. Ideal candidate will have hybrid skill set beyond schedule management.
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks including; managing active calendars of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that often is confidential; arranging detailed itineraries and agendas
- Help instill a culture of care within E&C T&S, deeply rooted in trust and reliability
- Support business and seek opportunities to drive innovation, efficiencies and reliability across the business
- Support delivery of E&C T&S communications and advocacy activities, including events organization, leadership visits, maintenance of digital support tools.
- Anticipate, research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns that need to be addressed; determine appropriate form of response, which in most cases may require to act without guidance
- Foster collaboration across global E&C T&S teams, which includes helping organize global Town Halls and LT Meetings
- Ability to plug into organization, identify and close gaps to help deliver E&C T&S goals
- Ability to collaborate, build alignment with individuals within multi-discipline teams, and leadership levels – specifically within group E&C and other functions supporting T&S. Willingness and ability to network with administrative support within the T&S organization.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously & proactively.
- University degree or equivalent professional experience.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- 5-10+ years of experience supporting leadership
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and material with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter enthusiastic about people and identifying solutions
- Shows initiative and forward-thinking mindset
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point), Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
Why join us:
At bp, we provide a great environment & benefits such as an inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.