As the Technical Lubricants Advisor for your clients, you will identify and deliver continuous improvement projects and provide technical support for all aspects of mine site fixed plant and mobile equipment lubrication.
This will be a 2 year Fixed term contract with potential opportunity to extend.
Key accountabilities –
About you:As the successful candidate you will –
- Accountable for identifying and delivering agreed mining customer value cost down and continuous improvement projects
- Provide technical advice to nominated mining customers on the range of Castrol lubricant products.
- Develop training materials and deliver training to meet the needs of the business and nominated mining customers.
- Lead HSSE risks associated with storage and handling of hydrocarbons on customer mine sites
What we offer in return:
- Be available to work on a flexible fly in – fly out basis
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent work experience
- Experience in either the mining and/or hydrocarbon, oil/gas industry is preferred
- Excellent technical capability, ability to troubleshoot mine site issues
- Ability to effectively communicate and handle lubricant related issues on customer sites
- High level of HSSE values
- Project management skills
- Flexible approach to rostering eg. 8 days on 6 days off or 5/2/4/3
- Permanent full-time position with a global organization that’s gearing up for the future
- Genuine work and life balance, and a family friendly culture that cares and supplies balance.
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to play a role in bp’s ambition to become a sustainable integrated energy company by 2030
Castrol Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia’s First people. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for this role and all other current vacancies.