We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Responsible for providing technical advice and support regarding Castrol Industrial products, solutions and their applications - including resolving specific technical problems. Provision of technical training to internal staff, technical service vendors and customers where required, in order to improve overall customer satisfaction. Support the sales team in prospect and pipeline management as the technical expert as per the agreed technical offer framework for the market.In this role You will:
Join our bp Team and advance your career as an
Technical Services Specialist
We have the following requirements:
- Support with any requests for technical services where application requirements are intricate, handling technical queries quickly and effectively.
- Actively assist sales teams in resolving technical issues from the use of products/solutions in a timely manner to ensure the company reputation for quality is reinforced, visiting customers to resolve problems when required
- Assist in coordinating all technical issues related to product trials and interprets laboratory reports, as required
- Keep abreast of the latest technical developments so as to be able to competently provide sound technical support
- Support technical knowledge empowerment to the field force through helping with the technical training to sales teams, customers and distributors
- Provide technical training to internal staff, channel partners, technical service vendors and customers where required, in order to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Relevant technical certification/degree mandatory
- Fluent English and Polish
- Minimum of 3 years industrial technical experience
- Must be technically savvy and experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite, Sales CRM (i.e. Salesforce), and other sales/engineering related tools
- Strong value selling and external communication skills
- Skilled in the use of structured problem solving techniques
- Conduct one’s self in a manner that is safe, ethical, and consistent with applicable laws and regulations, BP Requirements, BP values and behaviors and our HSSE goals as required in BP’s Code of Conduct with emphasis on Safety, Courage, One-Team, Respect, and Excellence