Would you like to join our Customers & Products team to contribute to service quality increase of Fuels Turkey through delivering theoretical and practical training?
We are now looking for a Training Specialist to be based in Adana or Mersin, Turkey and perform classroom based and online trainings for site staff as well as create the Active (on-the-job training) team weekly plans.
In this position you will play a key role around building capacity and capability via the strong partnership with the related functions (Site Support, Marketing, HSSE, Logistics, Retail Sales, Agency) to train site staff.
You will report to Training & Activity Planning Manager.
About the role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Provide online, classroom and field training to the site staff in line with the training modules
• Ensure full yearly training for site staff and managers to create awareness of bp HSSE standards and increase overall service quality in the forecourt and market areas
• Analysis, monitoring and reporting of activities and practices supporting the training agenda
• Prepare yearly, monthly and weekly training and trip plans
• Prepare yearly, monthly and weekly activity plans of active teams
• Read and approve the reports of Active team members
• Keep track of the actions determined by Active team as weekly and ensure that the actions are closed
• Focus on underperforming sites to maximize Customer Service Standard Assessment Program Scores and decrease the complaints numbers
• Control the fuel tankers and perform training to tanker operators which are supplied from the bp terminals, comply with the HSSE standards
• Report the feedback and results of the completed training and site visits with Territory Managers and dealers
• Provide reporting of training activities
• Determine the recruitment criteria of the personnel to be employed at the sites and ensure that the dealers select the staff who meet these criteria
You will hold a BS degree in Educational Science, Business Administration or relevant degrees.
It would also be essential that you have:
• 3+ years of experience in training delivery
• Strong reporting and analysis background
• Track record of stakeholder management skills (both internal and external)
• Ability to implement continuous improvement with agile and proactive approach
• Advanced personal organization/planning skills
• Good level of knowledge in English and fluent level in Turkish languages
Desirable criteria and qualifications:
• Driving License
• Previous experience in Sales or Retail sectors
We provide phenomenal environment & benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!