Job Family Group:
Business Support Group
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Digital Solutions and Transformation Team and advance your career as a
Transformation Change Manager
Digital Solutions and Transformation combines various processes ranging from global transformation delivery, project and programme portfolio management, change management, business process management, automation centre of excellence, global data management and others.
In this role You will:
- Manage large strategic change initiatives, including transitions, transformations and digitalization
- Define and give recommendations on how a change framework should be deployed on a specific project / programme of work
- Work as a key member of global and strategic change initiatives to support delivery of transformation and digitalization programmes
- Manage a wide range of collaborators, including senior stakeholders or staff members impacted by the announced changes
- Support the development of change capability for key change roles, including:
- Growing the change capability through training delivery, coaching, mentoring and crafting materials to facilitate better change management practices
- Building a culture and change capability for bp globally in change agent and change leader roles
- Collaborate with other change practitioners in bp and external parties to keep abreast of external change best practices to ensure that the current change framework is relevant and appropriate
What You will need to be successful:
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills in leading and managing change (cultural, process and behavioural) gained from delivery of sophisticated business or people change projects and programmes
- Experience of working in fast-paced, high-demand, delivery-oriented environments
- Strategic thinking to develop, implement, and sustain a change management framework
- Ability to engage with collaborators from the leadership team to staff level, to interact with all levels of the organization and to help guide individuals through the change of large transformation
- Proven experience in internal communication tools and practices
- Exposure in Agile tools/methodologies and digital transformation
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 3 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award (SSC / BSC sector) third time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
Some travel may be required with this role, this is negotiable
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Agility core practices, Analytical Thinking, Collaboration, Commercial acumen, Communication, Creativity and Innovation, Data Analysis, Decision Making, Digital fluency, Integration, Managing strategic partnerships, Research and insights, Risk Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Sustainability awareness and action
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.