We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join us and advance your career as a
The Transformation & Modernization manager is a key change role accountable for continuously improving performance and owning the site through the bp reinvent transformation and digitalization agenda over the years to come.Join us and make a difference by:
Transformation and Modernization Manager!
- Making our production and operations safer and more standardised
- Driving the quicker reduction of our carbon emissions
- Growing cash returns and delivering improved reliability and optimisation
- Improving efficiency through sharing resources
- Accelerating the digital transformation of our operating assets
- Developing our people faster, leveraging the scale of P&O
- Building greater integration and collaboration in service of our purpose.
In this role You will:
- Ensure local CI and Agile capability is developed sustainably
- Discipline lead for transformation team consisting of change management coordinator and digital transformation coordinator
- Unit Support Lead for integration, modernization and transformation squads and CI self-organizing squads (including capability building of Agile, CI, Digital & Growth Mindset)
- Drive required change and build momentum within the organization by effective communication and engagement with all partners at the site and working with central entities (e.g. I&E, HSE&C, C&P, bp Solutions).
- Ensure effective development, prioritization and execution of activity portfolios by the various squads to optimize value against effort and ensure required resourcing in close cooperation with refinery leadership team and central entities
- Keep track of overall progress by monitoring progress of underlying activities. Identify and explore potential risks and obstacles and ensure that squad leads take accountability to take effective mitigating actions to resolve.
We have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering and/or MBA
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience, preferably in a refining or manufacturing setting
- Fluent Dutch and English language knowledge
- Strong leadership skills, be forward-thinking and a strong influencer
- Solid business understanding of the workings of the refinery or petrochemical plant, including the interactions between departments and the role of each department
- Ability to build relationships and work cross departments
- Change management
- Program/Project management
- Continuous improvement, lean/six sigma affinity
- Know-how and proven experience in Instrumentation & Automation projects
- Understands the context, intent and impacts of decisions and ability to implement successfully
- Innovation - Encourages new approaches and creative solutions that are fit for purpose