Job Family Group:
Procurement & Supply Chain Management Group
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Team and advance your career as a
Travel & Expenses Lead
The myExpenses Travel and Expenses Lead is accountable for the delivery of the myExpenses solution
(template & data control) ensuring quality and accurate System Administration.
The job role is accountable for myExpenses program's system (Concur) management activities including Tier
2 process and end user support and data management (inbound and outbound) ensuring accurate and quality
master data, table maintenance remedy governance, relationship management with I&E and other technical
This role also acts as a focal point for US users and US specific issues; and supports very particular
configuration and process related issues, such as US payroll reconciliation efforts, US BDC clearance etc.
In this role You will:
- First point of contact for Local Coordinators, Concur Service Administrator, Citibank Operations, the bp I&E Help Desk and Tier 2 support models
- Responsible for performing the Expense Master Data Set up, which includes coordinating with the relevant parties to ensure data is consistent across multiple systems including maintenance of custom Expense tables in the bp landscape.
- Ticket Management - Raise SNOW ticket (where required), analyse and triage the ticket to relevant queues and monitor all issues/bugs raised for myExpenses until closure.
- Liaise with the GBS P2P Template Team (owners of the myExpenses process and template) team for any changes to myExpenses process and configuration. This includes tax changes.
- Deployment of the approved changes to myExpenses
- Accountable for the standardized built-in system controls are operated and maintained rigorously - including access governance)
- Accountable for tracking and resolution of Concur technical service levels, managing any gaps and reporting them in the appropriate governance forum
- Providing deep “process domain expertise” for the relevant projects to support the defined targets, to ensure the future silent running for the relevant process, quality management and control
- Accountable for application upgrades /enhancements are driven in a timely and efficient manner, working in collaboration with the I&E application manager, deployments of the system in new locations are managed effectively
- Liaise with System teams to schedule data feeds, both in and out of myExpenses
- Act an SPA for the Business superusers, myExpenses Operations, Card and Governance (in data / data management queries) and Systems teams which are responsible for providing or extracting data through any of the myExpenses system’s interfaces.
- Take an innovative approach to support and deploy continuous process improvement initiatives (including master & transactional data)
- Accountable for relevant intranet site includes updates and relevant Concur content
- Acts as a focal point for US users and US specific issues; and supports very particular configuration and process related issues, such as US payroll reconciliation efforts, US BDC clearance etc.
- Builds and maintains relationship with expense management tool vendor
- Able to substitute the bp myExpenses Solution manager when needed
What You will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Relevant up to 7 years experience in related area
- Strong systems mind-set, experience with Concur or other Expense management tool (+ exam of the
- given tool is an advantage)
- • Relevant operational and/or design solution experience gained in a business, BPO or similar environment
- • Experience supporting and implementing I&E related strategic plans across a team
- • Experience in working with multi-functional teams, preferably in a global business shared service center
- (GBS), using best practice techniques including work efficiency management
- • Project management and organizational change experience in a multi-national environment, preferably in
- a systems related environment
- • End-to-end Travel and Expenses process experience gained in an GBS environment is an advantage
- • Excellent written/oral communication in English
- Able to work Independently, coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Person with strong program coordination, administration abilities, problem-solving skills, solid communication, and interpersonal skills
- Great team player
- Partially covering US so preferably willing to cover US hours
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award (SSC / BSC sector) third time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Agreements and negotiations, Analytical Thinking, Building sustainability, Business Acumen, Category spend profiling, Category Strategy, Commercial acumen, Communication, Cost modelling, Decision Making, Digital fluency, Market Analysis, Negotiation planning and preparation, Sourcing strategy, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Selection, Sustainability awareness and action, Value creation and management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.