From 1 September 2020, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the corona virus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?The Treasury Advisor is accountable to build a regional relationship with key business stakeholders and strategic banking, establish and sustain process controls in banking system and ensure a high level of customer responsiveness to stakeholders and customers. This role contributes to the global Cash & Banking transformation program and supports creation of the future target operating model for Europe and support other regions as per GBS strategy. Being responsible for strategic banking decisions and coordination of activity across functional models. In this role You will:
Join our Team and advance your career as a
TREASURY ADVISOR - ENGLISH SPEAKING
We have the following requirements:
- Ensure controls and compliance with BP, legal and regulatory requirements applying to the department’s activity like the Downstream Credit Policy, Cash & Banking Guide, QMS/EMS Policy etc.
- Advise the C&B Operations team towards delivering and maintaining a high level of performance
- Work together with Group Treasury by building strong partnership and concept of one C&B Hub as per GBS Strategy, and bring further value to BP as a Group.
- Support the Process Control Owner as well as monitors the Control Framework of European C&B Hub processes in order to ensure compliance to internal and external regulatory requirements
- Responsible for building and sustaining functional and business specific regional relationships under the GBS stakeholder management framework
- Responsible to coordinate and support Audit reviews (internal or external) and ensure closure of any findings by working on the action plan with relevant stakeholders, and operational team
- Accountable for controlling and monitoring of KPI’s, Bank fees related to Cash & Banking /Treasury providing accurate and timely reporting of management information.
- Regular meetings with the business stakeholders to be involved in the developments on the market, the business strategies, customers needs etc.
- Ensuring a proper and successful transition following the GBS Transition Methodology
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluent in English
- 8+ years of experience in general business relationship management and treasury, financial accounting, accounts receivable, cash application operations in an international environment
- Cash management background gained in banking, financial services, or a blue-chip corporate credit environment
- Shared service center experience; preferably in oil and gas industry/or any multinational
- Experience dealing/working with treasury, cash management or finance department
- Good in analytical and numerical skills with sound financial awareness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting or related field with relevant language skills
- Relevant systems knowledge –SAP or any treasury related
- MS Office
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement