The UK Low Carbon Analyst is responsible for the Bio and CO2 performance reporting for BP Oil UK. He/She provides a deep business understanding of the Bio & CO2 business and key performance drivers in United Kingdom incl. the trading activities conducted for our bio optimisation. The UK Low Carbon Analyst ensures that operational and financial performance is fully understood and explained and is the key contact person for the low carbon operational and commercial business. He/She is responsible for the assurance of the Bio/Low Carbon Control Framework and accurate Asset Reporting and ensures bp reporting standards are fulfilled.
You will work in a European bio and low carbon team focusing on the standardised European performance reporting. Your key stakeholders in the operational and commercial business are located in Milton Keynes which ensures a close connection between operations and the financial accounting and performance reporting. Overall, the European Low Carbon Team is internationally organized which allows flexible and agile ways of working in which we act as a strong business partner with European low carbon insights.
- Ensuring the financial integrity of Bio and Low Carbon reporting in UK
- Ensuring data accuracy of Bio and Low Carbon MI reports
- Drive Bio and Low Carbon control and reporting standards in UK including the asset reporting
- Act as key point of contact for operational and commerical low carbon businesses to understand and drive the overall low carbon performance
- Support the Integrated Margin analysts to understand the integrated bio value in UK
- Support the implementation of new Bio and Low Carbon projects and initiatives from an accounting, control and performance point of view
- Proactively identify and verify specific business cases and ensure correct reflection in account and MI tool in close collaboration with business and the business service center
- Drive standardization and simplification of bio and low carbon activities to enable automated MI and performance reporting
Experience and Qualifications: