Senior Level Leader
People Manager - 3 Direct Reports
About the role
The VP of Reward, Innovation & Engineering business:
- Provides broad-ranging reward consulting and support to the I&E business and People & Culture Leadership.
- Delivers integrated reward support across reward, benefits and international mobility.
- Responsible for delivering innovative and business/function relevant reward and benefit solutions.
- A member of the Reward leadership team working closely with the Sr. Vice President Reward and wellbeing and their leadership team in developing reward programmes for a changing bp
- Responsible for designing and implementing business critical and innovative Reward solutions within and for I&E. This may include developing disruptive reward solutions outside Group frameworks.
- Provide broad-ranging reward advice, guidance and business-specific consultancy to the I&E and P&C Leadership.
- Facilitate reward related business approval processes as defined by the delegation of authority.
- Participate in projects and ensure embedding and execution of global reward programmes within I&E.
- Review project activity and agree with direction based on project purpose. Communicate intent with reward team, partnering and the business
- Support the development and delivery of agile projects across the P&C function including Total Reward Reviews.
About you Desirable experience and skills:
- Excellent reward consulting skills with deep and varied experience of managing reward issues for a diverse and varied population within a demanding global, matrix environment.
- Strong practical knowledge of reward practices and experience of designing reward solutions for digital/technology workforce
- Solid knowledge of the regulatory, legal and social requirements for reward in a global environment.
- Inquisitive and curious. Proven track record of build relationships with the business and the partnering teams and holding an open, progressive and visionary mindset - operating with ‘art of the possible’.
- Strong commercial acumen and able to analyse the bottom-line impact of reward initiatives.
- Demonstrable and strong stakeholder management skills with clear communication skills both verbal and written