Would you like to join bp and help us embed a strong integrated operating culture to support the delivery of safe, reliable and efficient well operations?
We are now looking for Night Well Site Leaders to join our team in Baku, Azerbaijan. In this role, you will report to Well Superintendent and support Senior Wellsite Leader offshore. This is a safety critical role, and you will be accountable for leading, supervising and implementing the flawless execution of safe, compliant and reliable well operations in accordance with Wells policies, standards and programs.
Please note that the role is open for Azerbaijani nationals only.
About the role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Lead bp Wells offshore through attending, leading safety meetings and Toolbox Talk and demonstrate visible leadership through championing Safety Leadership Principles, such as stop the job and speak up
• Deliver regional safety plan offshore and safe and compliant operations at site
• Be accountable to quantify, communicate and manage risk in all operations.
• Ensure health of major risk barriers and components through self-verification and crews are competent in well control detection and response
• Hold daily discussion on cost performance and optimize opportunities
• Manage interface with drilling contractor and service companies
• Ensure efficient movement of personnel, equipment and materials
• Lead continuous performance improvement offshore through application of After-Action Reviews and knowledge capture
You will have a university degree in Engineering or equivalent technical subject as well as valid Well Control certificate.
It would be essential that you have:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in drilling operations
• Minimum 2 years of experience as Drilling Wellsite Leader/Drilling Supervisor in offshore environment (platform, drill ship or semi-submersible rig)
• Demonstrable leadership of Safety and Risk Management
• Proficiency in English
• Ability to travel and work offshore
At bp, we provide great environment & benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!