Are you looking to take the next step in your career at one of world's biggest Energy companies?
Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team. Here at BP Disability becomes Ability.
BP in Hungary is recognized for being a Disability-friendly Workplace due to all of our efforts made around attracting, employing and retaining people living with disabilities, promoting disability-friendly environment and continuously improve the relevant processes. Now it is time for you to join our team in order to unleash your full potential and develop your career by focusing on your unique talents and being your true self.
With ultimate support from our Accessibility Team you will get the chance to be respected for who you are and find the most fitting career opportunity based on your preferences and capabilities. Here is your chance to advance your career and register your interest!
How does it work after you submit your CV?
Our talent community pool offers you the opportunity to be contacted about future vacancies specifically matched to your experience, qualifications and ambitions. Your application will be reviewed by a BP recruiter and if your experience is a good fit then we will be in touch to better understand your timings, ambitions and share more information about BP with you. Please note that you are not applying for a live vacancy and are instead registering interest in a specific discipline. Once you have done so, your details will become integrated into our candidate database so our recruiters are able to contact you about future live opportunities.
You can advance your career in different fields such as:
At BP we provide the following benefits to you:
- Finance (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting and further financial processes)
- Procurement (Sourcing, Inventory, Product movement)
- Customer Support (We support our clients all over the world)
- IT (Become a digital leader to solve real-world problems!)
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance and diverse of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.