The Workplace Services Advisor has a thorough knowledge of customer service, facility management, janitorial services, mail services, vendor management and supervisory skills. This position manages and coordinates the vendors that are contracted by bpx Energy to ensure a functional and safe workspace. In addition, the Workplace Services Advisor will focus on the needs and requirements of the business while working closely with employees, outside vendors, and contractors.
- Provide continuous monitoring of office space.
- Address client inquiries and concerns ensuring timely and quality issue resolution and service delivery.
- Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to all facility inquiries and complaints, assess problems and take the necessary corrective action.
- Ensures compliance with local regulatory and code requirements and OSHA work place safety regulations.
- Coordinate with outside contractors for the service and repairs of equipment.
- Follow protocol for effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedures.
- Maintain on-going communication with contractors, end users and Facilities Manager.
- Create work orders and assign them to building management, subcontractors, and/or vendors for services such as: pest control, waste management, confidential paper shredding, janitorial services, mail services, moves, and shipping and receiving.
- Report on open and closed work orders and check the status of open work orders with the assigned party.
- Request, review bids, and proposals from vendors.
- Verify final invoice pricing and process payments in a timely manner.
- Assist in the monitoring and assessment of vendor performance.
- Train vendors on work order and billing procedures.
- Manage service and performance of vendors and landlords for timely completion of jobs.
- Create and record appropriate written communication between all parties.
- Schedule and document maintenance and repairs on building equipment.
- Communicate frequently with client, landlords, and vendors to resolve issues and provide project status updates.
- Coordinate special events in support of business.
- Provide facilities helpdesk services on behalf of the client(s) and monitor internal/external workflow for all facilities cases to ensure consistent quality of service and work product.
e offer a reward and wellbeing package to enable your work to fit with your life. These can include, but not limited to, access to health, vision and dental insurance, flexible working schedule, paid time off policy, discretionary annual bonus program, long-term incentive program, and a generous 401K matching program. How much do we pay (Base)? $
*Note that the pay range listed for this position is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible base compensation at the time of posting.
This vacancy has been posted internally in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy, which expects all employees to be in role for a minimum of 2 years before considering another position. If you have recently been placed in a new role as part of Reinvent, you will need to attach line manager approval to your application for any position.