Our purpose is to reimagine energy for people and the planet. To succeed, we need to inspire and support the next generation of industry innovators. This is what our Future Female Talent Scholarship is all about.
Open to female students studying in Singapore, and graduating between August 2024 and July 2025, our scholarship is a fascinating introduction to the energy industry where successful students will be taking part in various engagement and learning journeys this coming summer. The scholarship will support your undergraduate progress, while opening your eyes to the full range of opportunities that our business and sector offer.
On our scholarship, you’ll:
To make a strong application, show us how our values match yours. If you’re successful in the process, you’ll join a series of engagement events between May to August 2023 – all designed to be a launchpad to our internships. Complete the program, and you’ll be rewarded with SGD 5000 to help you through your university studies.
- learn about bp
- be inspired by our strategy and 2050 aims
- discover various career opportunities at bp
- work with your peers on a group challenge
- be helped to prepare for internship applications and your future career
Becoming one of our Future Female Talent Scholars, you will gain skills and knowledge that will help you to fast-track to a technical interview – getting you that bit closer to the 2024 summer internship programmes at bp. So take the first step, and apply today.Applications close on 5 March 2023Application process
- An online application form, where you can give us all the key information
- Online verbal and numerical reasoning tests
- A virtual Interview, which will link your experiences to our values