About this opportunityChallenge Program
This is a 3-year graduate program with two placements, providing early career development opportunities for high potential young graduates to accumulate cross BU knowledge/skills to be future leaders or senior experts as subject discipline. With structured development plan, graduates will benefit from a broad base of support and trainings from senior leaders, line manager, mentor and colleagues. All these personal mentoring, structured learning programs, expert advice and regular appraisals will help prepare you for great success with BP.Role Synopsis
- This role is for graduate entering lubricants GSC team in BP. This aims to give the graduate a thorough and rounded experience working with procurement and supply chain management teams.
- From early in your career, you’ll have the opportunity to see many different aspects of our business. You will be assigned to involve S&OP and Demand planning team in supply chain planning function, you will gain a thorough knowledge to drive the communication and cooperation with different stakeholders in sales, marketing, FC&A team, internal suppliers and other supply chain functional teams such as manufacturing, logistic, quality… to deliver business target with minimum cost and high service level. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the critical supply chain projects which drive the business growth.
- Bachelor or Master degree on Supply Chain Management, Chemical Engineering or related subjects.
- Good command of English and Chinese languages.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks independently and self-motivated in tough environment.
- Attention to detail in setting up programs and analysing results.
- Excellent interpersonal communication capability both internally and externally.
- Great team work player.
About the Benefits
- Online application
- Online tests
- Video interview
- Assessment center
- Offer and feedback
bp offers you a collaborative work culture & a company that lives and breathes values of Safety, Respect, Excellence, Courage and One Team with:
- A competitive allowance
- Medical insurance
As the above