We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Procurement function Team and advance your career as a
myExpenses Senior Analyst – Concur (Maternity cover)!
In this role You will:
- Receipt verification and issue resolution - Verify the scanned receipt that is attached to a claim that it is the correct receipt and adheres to a set of local tax requirements
- Monitor and process ‘stuck’ transactions
- Back-office support e.g. reporting, process improvement
- Full visibility of end-to-end expense reimbursement process and ability to provide assistance to end-users
- Operational issue resolution
- Route cause analysis, process improvement
- Manage confidential postal correspondence from corporate card companies
- Support user queries and escalations
- Accountable for myExpenses retention process (where applicable) ensuring compliant document management
We have the following requirements:
- Finance-related background
- Fluency in English
- Extensive Customer Service and communication skills
- Good eye for details and ability to work with ownership
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high-demand, delivery oriented environment
- Experience in managing expense/claims applications or any related invoice/billing experience is highly appreciated
- Experience in corporate card program management for employees is a definite advantage
- Related experience in using SAP and/or Concur is an advantage
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, and other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!