What are the key criteria to apply to bp’s Global Business Services’ (GBS) Co-operative programme?
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Credit average (65) or above.
- Penultimate year or graduating year of study.
- Studying a relevant degree.
- Available to work full-time for the 12-month period.
- Work experience working within a retail and/or customer service environment preferable .
- Volunteer and/or leadership experience also preferable .
When must I complete my degree by?
- Our co-operative programme is open to university students in their penultimate year or graduating year of study. This means you will have one year left of your university studies (i.e. completing your degree at the end of 2022) or be graduating from your university studies in 2020.
I'm a mature-age student. Can I apply?
- bp celebrates and strives for diversity in our workplace. We welcome all applications that meet our key criteria.
What documentation do I need to submit when I apply?
- The two main pieces would be your resume and academic transcript. If you hold a visa, you will also need to provide a copy of your valid visa and passport.
I’m an international student / on a visa, can I still apply?
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.