BP maintains a staff of specialists to troubleshoot, share operational know-how and technological advances with all sites including licensees. The types of manufacturing and marketing support BP offers include
- Training of operators and maintenance teams
BP has a distinctive training offer that utilizes experienced plant engineers, operators and maintenance workers with decades of PTA experience to add a practical element to the classroom and Online Training Simulator classes. This also includes on-site training at a BP facility operating with the licensed technology.
- Secondment of operators from BP’s assets
- Share critical spare parts, catalyst beds, and aerobic WWT organisms with BP’s manufacturing sites
- TAR and Safety support
- Access to continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Access to global Manufacturing Excellence
- Optimization services (e.g. energy, emissions reductions)
- Customer support
- Logistics support/advice
- Pre-marketing support to secure customer agreements prior to start-up
- Opportunities to leverage BP’s integrated resources with product offtake and/or feedstock supply agreements
- Market Analysis on pX/PTA/polyester. Through the alliance and partnership with TechnipFMC, a broader market analysis extended to a variety of additional products can be offered, based on specific customers’ requirements
- Dedicated customer support team for both fiber and PET customers
1. The scope of services offered to individual licensees may vary and will be provided in accordance with all applicable laws including competition laws.