Natural gas liquids (NGL) have been a part of BP’s operations for over a century. We’ve developed a deep understanding of all facets of the natural gas liquids (NGL) value chain, including production, processing, supply aggregation, trading, marketing, logistics, and risk management.
This commitment to the natural gas liquids (NGL) space has given us extensive experience in developing physical and financial solutions for the following products.
Natural gas liquids (NGL) marketing products
- Normal butane.
- Natural gasoline.
- Refinery grade butane.
- Y-grade and other mixes.
Our physical presence across the energy spectrum gives us powerful insight into the fundamental drivers in today’s complex markets. Our demonstrated ability to apply our expertise and knowledge to offer reliable natural gas liquids (NGL) supply and takeaway capabilities has made BP a leading provider of natural gas liquids (NGL) services across North America.
Natural gas liquids (NGL) marketing services
- Wholesale marketing with diverse product, term, volume and price contract options.
- Producer solutions underpinned by an established North American customer base to provide takeaway optionality and flexibility.
- Export capabilities from coast-to-coast.
- Refinery and petchem balancing supported by an experienced, in-house scheduling and logistics staff and significant railcar and trucking experience, including a dedicated fleet of roughly 1,400 railcars.
- Flexible transportation and storage options.
- Fractionation expertise.
- Tailored financial and physical risk management products.
- Asset optimization proficiency.
- Expanding cross-commodity domestic and global offer.
- Access to multiple consumers and markets.
The cornerstone of our business is an unfailing commitment to our customers. We collaborate with you to pinpoint your priorities and develop physical and financial solutions that help enable you to meet your goals.