BP are a successful supplier for Agreement 370* for the supply of card fuel and associated services managed by NSW Procurement starting January 1, 2011.
How to apply
Agreement 370 is available to NSW and ACT Government agencies, local Government Authorities, Government Owned Corporations, Commonwealth Government Bodies, Statutory Authorities, approved non Government Organisations and participating jurisdictions.
To take advantage of BP Plus card benefits and pricing, please download and complete the New South Wales Government BP Plus application form and return to the following address:
BP Plus Sales Team-NSW/ACT
BP Australia Ltd
Reply Paid 727
Guildford NSW 2161
Key advantages of BP Plus include:
- No transaction fees and no card fees
- Government contracted pricing
- An extensive service station network, including over
360 BP branded service stations across NSW/ACT
- Online account management tool with simple
online card ordering and cancellation
- Flexible card controls
- Dedicated BP government customer support
Please select the appropriate BP Plus Application form for your organisation from those listed below.
BP Plus Cards can be ordered using the BP Plus Online system. A unique template for each organisation can be downloaded from this system. The BP Plus Card Reference Guide will assist you in placing your first order.
The BP Plus Product Restriction Matrix will explain the product restrictions that can be applied to BP Plus Cards.
Dedicated Government Enquiries Phone Number: 1800 337 505 Dedicated Government Enquiries Email Address: email@example.com
* Agreement 370 is the Deed of Agreement entered into by BP Australia Pty Ltd and the NSW State Contracts Control Board for supply of card fuel and associated services and Participating Jurisdictions (Qld & ACT). If you would like further details of this agreement please email firstname.lastname@example.org.