Credit Card Payment Options
- You can use your credit card to make one-off payments to reduce the balance of an account at any time.
- You may use your credit card as an ongoing payment method - instead of a nominated bank account.
- You can quickly and easily set their credit card as the ongoing payment method on several accounts by changing them all at once.
Credit Cards Accepted
American Express, MasterCard & Visa
Credit Card Service Fees
Credit card transactions will attract a service fee, which will be charged on your next month's invoice as a separate line item called "AU Credit Card Service Fee".
Credit card service fees are:
- American Express 0% for eligible customers, Ts&Cs apply^. Customers who don’t meet the eligibility requirements will be notified individually of applicable rate.
- MasterCard 0.46% (inc. GST);
- Visa 0.42% (inc. GST).
- Check the current balance of your BP Plus account by viewing the Account Summary panel on the right hand side of the screen.
- If you need to change accounts, make your selection from the drop down box in the top right corner of the screen.
Click here to learn more about BP Plus Online system:
^ Ts&Cs apply www.bp.com.au/amexofferconditions