It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and Santa is fuelled up and ready to deliver $1000 to BPme customers every day, in partnership with PayPal. All a customer must do is fill up using BPme with PayPal, between 24 November – 18 December, and they will be automatically in the draw to win $1000.
Frequently asked questions
1. How do I enter the competition?
Entering is simple, all you need to do is fill up using BPme and select PayPal as your payment method between 24 November - 18 December 2018. BPme is easy to use:
1. Open BPme inside your car
While still in your car, turn off your engine and open the BPme app. Confirm your pump number and select PayPal as your payment method. Check that your details are correct and briefly wait for the pump to unlock.
2. Fill up
Then, leaving your phone in the car, get out to fill up.
Once you’ve finished fueling, the app will show that you’re all paid up and good to go. You’re automatically entered the competition, it’s that simple.
2. How do I know if I’m entered in the competition?
Entry into the competition is automatic. All you need to do is transact using PayPal as your payment method between 24 November - 18 December and you’re in the draw. Each time you transact, you receive another entry. The more times you fill up with BPme, the more chances to win.
Remember, you must be opted in to receive BPme marketing communications to be eligible to win.
3. How do I know which sites I can use BPme at?
BPme can only be used at BP and is currently available at more than 700 participating BP service stations across Australia. You can use the BPme station finder to help find a participating BP location near you. Simply look for BPme stores with the mobile phone icon or filter on ‘BPme enabled’.
4. How do I link my PayPal account to BPme?
You can link your BPme account to PayPal in two ways.
1. If you are new to BPme, when first downloading the app you can register your details using PayPal.
2. If you have already registered your BPme account, simply go to your account settings and add your PayPal account as your payment method.
5. Am I only eligible to win if I have a PayPal account?
Yes, you must select PayPal as your payment method and be opted-in to receive BPme marketing communications to be eligible to win.
6. How do I know if I am opted-in to receive marketing communications?
To check if you are opted-in, go to your BPme ‘Account Settings’ and go down to ‘Communication Preferences.’ Ensure the toggle is green for ‘BPme Marketing Communications.’ You will be automatically in the draw to win if you are opted-in.
7. How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 25 winners. The winners will be randomly drawn from the pool of valid entries received during the competition period.
8. How will I be notified if I win?
If you are one of our lucky winners, we will notify you by phone and email. To make contact with you, we will use the phone number and email address linked to your BPme account, so please make sure these are up-to-date. Your $1,000 prize will be paid to the PayPal account used to make your eligible BPme transaction.
9. When will I find out if I win?
Winners will begin to be notified from the 21st of December. Winners will have their name and state/territory or residence published on www.bp.com.au/winwithbpme on 24/12/2018 for a period of 28 days.