• Three new infield subsea gas, oil and water injection pipeline tie-ins and associated subsea infrastructure;
• A combined power (back-up) and telecommunications subsea cable from EA to ACE.
The overall objective of the ACE Project ESIA process is to ensure that any adverse environmental and socio-economic impacts arising from the proposed works are identified and minimized and, where possible, eliminated.
Consultation is an important element of the ESIA process. Collating and documenting the opinions of potential interested parties ensures that the project design and the ESIA reflects the collective views of key stakeholders.
We invite you to share your views and opinions on the ACE ESIA.
The full draft document and the executive summary have been produced in Azerbaijani and English and are available on BP’s website at www.bp.com/caspian.
Copies of these documents have been placed at the following locations for public review:
• BP Xazar Centre office reception: 153 Neftchilar avenue
• Umid Secondary Schools:
- Umid settlement, secondary school 294
- Umid settlement, Lachin region secondary school 7
• Public libraries in Sangachal and Sahil:
- Sangachal settlement, Sabir street, Branch 5 of the Garadagh region centralized library system
- Sahil settlement, Emin Guliyev street, Branch 2 of the Garadagh region centralized library system
• M.F. Akhundov Public Library: 29 Khagani Street
• Central Library of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences: 31 Huseyn Javid Street
• Library of the Azerbaijan State University of Oil and Industry: 20 Azadlig Avenue
• Aarhus Environmental Information Centre, MENR: 100a B. Agayev Street
Comments on the document should be addressed to Saadat Gaffarova, Regulations and Permitting Adviser in BP Azerbaijan.
Telephone: +994 12 599 43 29; +994 55 225 9013