BP announces that it will hold a public meeting to discuss the draft Block D230 planned seismic survey Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) document
BP invites all stakeholders and interested parties to attend the open public meeting
The meeting will take place in “Baku 2” Meeting Room of HOLIDAY INN Hotel (5 Keykab Khanim Safaraliyeva Street, Baku, Azerbaijan AZ 1010) at 10:00 - 12:00 on 5 March 2019
Since 1 February 2019 copies of the draft ESIA documents and feedback forms have been placed at the following locations for public review:
- BP Xazar Centre Office reception, 153 Neftchilar avenue
- M.F. Akhundov Public Library, 29 Khagani Street
- The Central Library of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, 31 Huseyn Javid Street
- The Library of the Azerbaijan State University of Oil and Industry, 20 Azadlig Avenue
- Aarhus Public Environmental Information Centre, MENR, 100a B. Agayev Street
- Baku Book Centre, 5 Uzeyir Hajibayli str., 2 Gogol str.
- Libraff Book Store, 186 Huseyn Javid avenue (Mirvari Park complexi, D Block), Baku AZ141
- Library of Baku Higher Oil School, New Salyan highway 3rd km (Baku Higher Oil School Campus).
Additionally, the full draft document and the Executive Summary in English is available here
For further information please contact Saadat Gaffarova, BP’s Regulations and Permitting Team Leader.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: (012) 4046919 or (055) 2259013