BP as the operator of the Shafag-Asiman production sharing agreement announces that it will hold a public meeting to discuss the draft Shafag-Asiman exploration drilling project Environmental and Socio-Economic Impact Assessment (ESIA) document
BP invites all stakeholders and interested parties to attend the open public meeting which will take place in the;
HOLIDAY INN Hotel (5 Keykab Khanim Safaraliyeva Street,
Baku, Azerbaijan AZ 1010), Moscow Meeting Room
on 11 September 2019 at
10:00 - 12:00
Presentations will be made by BP, and questions and comments from the audience will be welcome.
Since 5 August 2019, copies of the draft ESIA documents and feedback forms have been placed at the following locations for public review:
- BP Xazar Centre Office reception, 153 Neftchilar avenue
- M.F. Akhundov Public Library, 29 Khagani street
- The Central Library of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, 31 Huseyn Javid street
- The Library of the Azerbaijan State University of Oil and Industry, 20 Azadlig avenu
- Aarhus Public Environmental Information Centre, MENR, 100a Bahram Agayev street
- Baku Book Centre, 5 Uzeyir Hacibeyli street, 2 Gogol street
- Libraff Book Store, 186 Huseyn Cavid avenue (Mirvari Park residence, Blok D)
- The Library of Baku Higher Oil School, Campus, new Salyan Highway 3 km
Additionally, the full draft document and the Executive Summary in Azerbaijani and English are available on BP’s website.
For further information please contact Saadat Gaffarova, BP’s Regulations and Permitting Team Leader.
Tel.: (012) 4046919 or (055) 2259013