BP Group supplies its clients with fuels for transport and energy generation, lubricants for engines and industrial equipment, retail services and petrochemical products for everyday use.
- BP is one of the largest energy companies in the world with over 100 years.
- Present in almost 80 countries, employing approximately 85,000 people.
- A world leader in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas. In 2014, the company overall production was 3.2 million barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Has full or partial ownership of 14 refineries around the world.
- It sponsored the 2014 FIFA World Cup, through its Castrol brand.
- There around 17,200 points of sale around the world operated by one of the BP brands.