Run a truck or bus fleet? Tap into a national network of Bunker HGV sites, handy fleet management tools and excellent driver benefits.
- Maximum convenience for your drivers
- Over 600 bunker sites in strategic motorway and ‘A’ road locations
- Total control of fuel costs for you
- From competitively-priced fuel to fleet management tools
Or call us now on 0845 603 0723
Welcome to the BP PLUS Bunker Fuel Card
If you want a card that’s tailor-made for larger vehicles – like trucks, HGVs and buses – offering an outstanding bunker network and all kinds of ways to help you drive down and control costs, take a look at BP PLUS Bunker.
Over 1,280 stations – including more than 600 Bunker sites
To reduce dead mileage, we offer a large national network that includes over 600 Bunker sites, the majority of which are designed for HGVs with high-speed pumps, wide lanes and extra-high canopies. Even better, most of these are on motorways and ‘A’ roads, minimising the need for costly detours.
Take total control of fuel costs
You’ll pay a competitive fixed weekly price at Bunker HGV sites. And you’ll know exactly what your drivers are spending, as you’ll have online fleet management tools that help you identify opportunities to help you reduce the total cost of ownership of your fleet. View transactions by vehicle, create fuel reports, order new cards and more – all from the comfort of your desktop.
Is BP PLUS Bunker right for my fleet?
BP PLUS Bunker is extremely flexible, so it suits all kinds of fleets. As a cost-effective alternative to running your own bunker network, it’s ideal for companies of any size that use trucks and/or buses.
Reasons to choose BP PLUS Bunker
- Tailor each card to the vehicle and driver, and set individual purchase parameters (diesel, all fuels, vehicle-related products and/or any shop goods and services)
- Advanced security features, including 24/7 alerts and 100% online authorisation of fuel transactions
- Online fuel consumption reporting tools that help you establish ways to manage and reduce costs
- Pricing to suit your business needs, including Platts, fixed price options
- HMRC-approved weekly invoices for hassle-free VAT claims
- A dedicated account manager with truck and bus fleet expertise to provide tailored advice
- Quality fuel to keep your vehicles on the move