Easily travel throughout Europe with just one on board unit. Simple plug in and go installation combined with our market leading BP + Aral fuel card saves you time and money.
Request your BP Tollbox for EETS today!
What is EETS?
Reduce complexity and cut costs with the BP Tollbox for EETS With the introduction of EETS (European Electronic Toll Service) in 2018, pan-European toll settling with just one On Board Unit (OBU) became possible for the first time. Let BP become your trusted EETS supplier. Operate your trucks with a single state-of-the-art OBU in combination with your BP + Aral fuel card enabling additional On Road Services
- Current countries: Austria, Belgium (incl. Liefkenshoek), Fjordforbindelsen Frederikssund bridge France, Germany Italy, Norway (AutoPass system), Oresund bridge, Polish A4 (Katowice – Krakow SAM only), Portugal, Spain, Storebaelt bridge
- Approx. joining 2020/ 2021: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
Please note: The dates mentioned above strongly depend on local toll chargers.
*Germany: Final go to market pending for all EETS providers due to political reasons. EETS is available to customers as soon as it is enabled by the German Ministry of Transportation. The BP/Aral Tollbox for EETS will work in Germany from the first day EETS is available.
BP Tollbox for EETS
- A single OBU and one invoice for all European tolls
- 24/7 access to all EETS services (e.g. ordering, managing, and reporting) through our dedicated web portal
- A detailed and up-to date report of all toll transactions
- The flexibility of travelling Europe at any time, without the need for additional hardware
- Plug & play installation and exchange between vehicles
- Fixed installation possible
- Free wireless updates
- Reduced complexity – just one OBU instead of several country specific OBUs
- Fewer fines – due to reduced number of OBUs lower risk of malfunctions or fines
- Less downtime – no workshop visits for installation required
- Easy installation and set-up of the OBU – change number of axles, weight class and menu language via the OBU display
- More flexibility – wireless activation, easy OBU exchange between vehicles, no more manual bookings
- Increased security and safety – only one OBU on the windshield, possibility of fixed installation and remote box blocking protection in case of theft
- Access to BP On Road Services (e.g. ferries, truck wash, parking, etc.) powered by Trafineo with exlusive services like the cooperation with the PIQUE Ferry Agency GmbH
- Dedicated toll experts as single point of contac
- Native speaking customer support
Save time and money with BP, your reliable supplier of tolls and On Road Services across Europe
BP is your trusted partner for fuels and services, giving you access to a pan-European network of petrol stations providing important On Road Services and Value Added Services for all your journeys across Europe. As a customer using the new BP Tollbox for EETS in combination with your BP + Aral fuel card you will benefit from our most comprehensive offer to date. Our toll experts will work with you to tailor the best possible EETS offer to meet your specific needs.