BP Visco 2000 20W-50 with CleanGuard™ Engine Protection Technology is a Premium engine oil.
What is it for?
It is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines including turbo charged and intercooler where the manufacturer recommends ACEA A3/B3, C3 or earlier specifications. Visco 7000 5W-30 is also approved for use in BMW, VW and Mercedes cars including vehicles equipped with a Diesel Particulate Filter.
BP Visco products are not available in the UK.
Visco 2000 20W-50 meets the following specifications*:
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SL/CF
For specific car recommendations please use our product selector.
*Always consult your vehicle handbook.
- ACEA specificationsACEA A3/B3 for standard service intervals for gasoline and diesel engine cars
- API SL for gasoline engines
- API CF for diesel engines
Benefits for Business Customers
Visco 2000 20W-50 offers the following benefits for workshops, distributors or retailers:
- Suitable for a wide range of engine types and applications
- Reduced inventory costs
Benefits for Consumers
Visco 2000 20W-50 offers the following benefits:
- Proven engine cleanliness
- Reliable engine protection for normal driving conditions
- Visco 2000 LPG 20W-50 (Turkey)
- Visco 2000 15W-50 (Greece)