Visco 2000 A3/B3 15W-40 with CleanGuard™ Engine Protection Technology is a Premium engine oil.
What is it for?
It is suitable for automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends API SL/CF or ACEA A3/B3 or earlier specifications. Visco 2000 A3/B3 15W-40 is also approved for use in Mercedes Benz, Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda and Fiat cars.
BP Visco products are not available in the UK.
Visco 2000 A3/B3 15W-40 meets the following specifications*:
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SL/CF
- VW 505 00
- MB-Approval 229.1
- Fiat 9.55535.D2
For specific car recommendations please use our product selector.
*Always consult your vehicle handbook.
- ACEA A3/B3 for standard service intervals for gasoline and diesel engine cars
- SL for gasoline engine cars
- CF for diesel engine cars
Car Manufacturer Specifications
It is also approved against the following automobile manufacturers specifications:
- Mercedes Benz approval 229.1 for older MB gasoline and diesel cars at standard drain intervals
- Volkswagen approval VW 501 01 for gasoline cars sold before 2006 that meet Euro III or earlier emission requirements
- Volkswagen approval 505 00 for standard drain intervals in most current types used in Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda cars except those fitted with a DPF
- It also meets Fiat specification Fiat 9.55535.D2 for Diesel cars
Benefits for Business Customers
Visco 2000 A3/B3 15W-40 offers the following benefits for workshops, distributors or retailers:
- Suitable for a wide range of engine types and applications
- Reduced inventory costs
Benefits for Consumers
Visco 2000 A3/B3 15W-40 offers the following benefits:
- Proven engine cleanliness
- Reliable engine protection for normal driving conditions
- Visco 2000 15W-40
- Visco 2000 Diesel 15W-40
- Visco 2000 M 15W-40 (Spain, Portugal)
- Visco 2000 15W-50 (Greece)