BP Visco 5000 5W-30 with CleanGuard™ Engine Protection Technology is a Premium fully synthetic engine oil.
What is it for?
It is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines, including turbo charged and intercooled where the manufacturer recommends ACEA A3/B4 or earlier specifications. BP Visco 5000 5W-30 is also approved for extended drain use in General Motors, BMW, Mercedes Benz and for standard drain use in Renault and VW cars except those vehicles equipped with a diesel particulate filter.
BP Visco products are not available in the UK.
BP Visco 5000 5W-30 meets the following specifications*:
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SM/CF
- VW 502 00/505 00
- MB-Approval 229.5
- BMW Longlife-01
- GM LL-A-025
- GM LL-B-025
- Fiat 9.55535-G1
For specific car recommendations please use our product selector.
*Always consult your vehicle handbook.
- ACEA A3/B4 for extended service intervals for gasoline and diesel engine cars
The latest API specifications:
- API SM for gasoline engines
- API CF for diesel engines
Car Manufacturer Specifications
It is also approved against the following automobile manufacturers specifications:
- Mercedes Benz Approval 229.5 for extended service intervals in gasoline and diesel engines, except those fitted with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- BMW Longlife-01 specification for all gasoline and diesel BMW cars sold in the EU, except those fitted with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Volkswagen approval VW 502 00/ 505 00 for standard drain intervals in most gasoline and diesel engines used in Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda cars, except those fitted with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- General Motors Longlife specification GM LL-A-025 for extended drain intervals in gasoline engines used in Saab, Opel, Vauxhall and Chevrolet vehicles sold in the EU
- General Motors Longlife specification GM LL-B-025 for extended drain intervals in diesel engines used in Saab, Opel, Vauxhall and Chevrolet vehicles sold in the EU
- Renault specification RN0700 for standard drain intervals in gasoline engines
- Meets Fiat specification Fiat 9.55535-G1 for standard drains and additional fuel economy in gasoline engines
Benefits for Business Customers
BP Visco 5000 5W-30 offers the following benefits for workshops, distributors or retailers:
- Suitable for a wide range of engine types and applications: a trusted choice for advanced protection and extended drain driving conditions for Mercedes Benz, BMW, Saab, Opel, Vauxhall and Chevrolet vehicles
- Reduced inventory costs
Benefits for Consumers
BP Visco 5000 5W-30 offers the following benefits:
- Superior engine cleanliness
- Advanced protection for extended drain driving conditions (Mercedes Benz, BMW, Saab, Opel, Vauxhall and Chevrolet vehicles)
- Reduced oil consumption
ACEA M111 Sludge Test
M111 Sludge – required for all ACEA sequences M111 Sludge test evaluates the performance of a lubricant in the prevention of sludge and wear to a gasoline engine when run on a fuel which is prone to causing sludge.
- Visco 7000 M 0W-30
- Visco 5000 5W-40
BP Visco offers all that Visco 5000 5W-30 offers plus:
- Improved MB 229.5 spec for extended drain intervals in all gasoline and diesel Mercedes Benz cars, except those fitted with DPF, compared with MB 229.3 spec for standard drain intervals in Visco 5000 5W-40
- Additional General Motors Longlife specs for gasoline and diesel engines used in Saab, Opel, Vauxhall and Chevrolet cars
- Improve from obsolete BMWLL-98 to current BMW LL01 spec for all BMW gasoline & diesel cars in Europe, except those fitted with DPF
- Additional Renault RN0700 Spec
- Additional Fiat 9.55535.G2 spec
- Improve from API SL to SM