BP Visco 5000 5W-40 with CleanGuard™ Engine Protection Technology is a synthetic engine oil.
What is it for?
It is suitable for automotive gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, where the manufacturer recommends API SL/CF, ACEA A3/B4 or earlier specifications. BP Visco 5000 5W-40 is also approved for use in Mercedes Benz, Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat and Fiat cars.
BP Visco products are not available in the UK.
BP Visco 5000 5W-40 meets the following specifications*.
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4;
- API SL/CF;
- VW 502 00/505 00;
- MB-Approval 229.1 and 229.3;
- BMW LL01
For specific car recommendations please use our product selector.
*Always consult your vehicle handbook.
The latest ACEA specifications issued in 2008
- ACEA A3/B3 for standard service intervals for gasoline and diesel engine cars
- ACEA A3/B4 for extended service intervals for gasoline and diesel engine cars
The latest API specifications
- API SL for gasoline engines
- API CF for diesel engines
Car manufacturer specifications
It is also approved against the following automobile manufacturers specifications: Volkswagen approval VW 502 00/505 00 for standard drain intervals in most current VW cars except those fitted with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). Mercedes Benz MB-Approval 229.3 for standard drain intervals in MB gasoline and diesel cars, except those fitted with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). Mercedes Benz MB-Approval 229.1 suitable for standard drain intervals in older MB gasoline and diesel cars.
Benefits for Business Customers
BP Visco 5000 5W-40 offers the following benefits for workshops, distributors or retailers:
- Suitable for a wide range of engine types and applications.
- Reduced inventory costs.
Benefits for Consumers
BP Visco 5000 5W-40 offers the following benefits
- Superior engine cleanliness.
- Advanced protection for normal driving conditions.
- Reduced oil consumption.