BP Visco 7000 5W-30 with CleanGuard™ Engine Protection Technology is a Super Premium fully synthetic engine oil.
What is it for?
It is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines including turbo charged and intercooler where the manufacturer recommends ACEA A3/B3, C3 or earlier specifications. Visco 7000 5W-30 is also approved for use in BMW, VW and Mercedes cars including vehicles equipped with a Diesel Particulate Filter.
BP Visco products are not available in the UK.
Visco 7000 5W-30 meets the following specifications*:
- ACEA C3
- VW 504 00/507 00
- MB-Approval 229.51
- BMW Longlife-04
For specific car recommendations please use our product selector.
*Always consult your vehicle handbook.
- ACEA C3 for diesel cars fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
Car Manufacturer Specifications
It is also approved against the following automobile manufacturers specifications:
- Volkswagen approval VW 504 00/ 507 00
For extended drain intervals in all current engine types used in Audi, VW, Serat and Skoda cars - the highest lubricant approval from the VW/Audi Group. Also fulfils the requirements of the former VW 503 01 Specification for some high power turbo charged gasoline cars (such as Audi TT and Audi S3).
- Mercedes Benz MB-Approval 229.51; low SAPS specification for extended drain intervals in Mercedes Benz gasoline & diesel cars, including those fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
- BMW Longlife-04; low SAPs specification for use in all BMW gasoline and diesel cars sold in the EU, including those fitted with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
Benefits for Business Customers
Visco 7000 5W-30 offers the following benefits for workshops, distributors or retailers:
- Suitable for a wide range of engine types and applications.
- Reduced inventory costs.
Benefits for Consumers
Visco 7000 5W-30 offers the following benefits:
- Ultimate engine cleanliness.
- Outstanding protection against extreme conditions.
- Prolongs the life of modern emissions systems.
- Reduced harmful emissions.
- Improved fuel economy.
M111 Sludge Test required for all ACEA sequences. M111 Sludge test evaluates the performance of a lubricant in the prevention of sludge and wear to a gasoline engine when run on a fuel which is prone to causing sludge.
Pour Point - °C
Visco 7000 5W-30 can flow at temperatures as low as -42°C, far lower than a conventional 10W-40 oil. Visco 7000 5W-30 has a lower pour point than part synthetic 10W-40.
OM602A Oil Consumption Test
Visco 7000 5W-30 offers reduced oil consumption - 25% less than conventional 10W-40 oils.
M111FE - Fuel Efficiency Test
Visco 7000 5W-30 offers three times beter fuel economy than conventional part synthetic 10W-40 oils*.
*Fuel economy tested against a reference oil, measured with M111 FE standard industry test. Part of ACEA C3 tests
- Visco 7000 0W-40*
- Visco 7000
- Visco 7000 LongLife II 0W-30
- Visco 7000 LongLife III 5W-30
- Visco 7000 Turbo Diesel 0W-40
*If Porsche spec is not required. Always consult your vechicle handbook