BP Vanellus Mono 10W, 20W, 30 and 40 are designed for the use in a wide range of applications that require a monograde oil.
What are they for?
They are suitable for the use in diesel and gasoline engines as well as certain transmission, hydraulic and other applications that specify a monograde engine oil.
BP Vanellus products are not available in the UK.
Vanellus Mono 10W, 20W, 30 and 40 meet the following specifications*:
- ACEA E1 (only SAE 30 and 40)
- API CF/SG
For specific commercial vehicle recommendations please use our product selector.
*Always consult your vehicle handbook.
Benefits for Business Customers
- More trucks served - Covers wide range of most important and latest OEM specs.
- Less inventory, less mistakes - Wide OEM specification profile helps to serve most trucks with only one product, reduce inventory, reduce stress and complexity to avoid mistakes.
- Trusted brand - Global trusted brand adds credibility to workshop service offerings.
Benefits for Consumers
- Enhanced engine protection - Peace of mind against breakdown
- Protection from wear and deposits to maximise engine response
- Complete shear stability for "stay-in-grade“ optimum engine performance
*compared to ACEA standard test limits.