Our Swipe to Win promotion is back – between 15th September and 20th October! We're giving BPme Rewards customers a 1 in 3 chance of winning over 30 million BPme Rewards points. To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is swipe your BPme Rewards card in-store or transact using your BPme app*. As well as daily prizes of up to 10,000 points at a time, one lucky swipe each day could make you a winner of 500,000 points – which is a massive £2,500 to redeem in-store or with our partners online at www.BPmeRewards.co.uk
Building up points and want to redeem? To redeem points, register with BPme rewards.
The prizes available in this promotion are over 30 million BPme Rewards points that can be won in prize denominations of 20, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 and 10,000 points. There is also one prize of 500,000 points available to be won each day of the promotional period.
Customers need to swipe their BPme Rewards card in store to be in with a chance to win or transact using their BPme app. Minimum spend is £1, Northern Irish customers have a no purchase necessary route of entry.
Winning BPme Rewards points are credited automatically & should appear instantly in a customer’s balance account. A confirmation Ticket at Till voucher will be issued on a winning transaction confirming the number of points won and their value.
a.) A congratulations email the day after their transaction
b.) A “not this time email” encouraging them to visit BP again soon to try again the day after their transaction.
BPme app winning customers who have previously agreed to receiving email marketing from BP will be sent an email the following day with notification of points won. Customers who have previously opted out of receiving BP marketing communications will have to proactively log into their account to see the bonus points on their account balance.
Winners of the daily 500,000 points prizes will be drawn each day, winners must be registered, and points will be added to their account automatically.
A ‘No Purchase Necessary’ (NPN) route is available to Northern Ireland residents only. To enter this promotion without making a Qualifying Purchase, customers need to send their name, address and full BPme Rewards card number to BP Promotions, BP Oil UK Limited, 500-600 Witan Gate, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 1ES, to arrive on or before 20th October 2020. Entries limited to one per day and any prizes awarded are subject to the full promotional terms and conditions.
All points are issued instantly, however if your points are not showing up on your account after 24 hours please contact our Careline on 0800 402 402 who will be happy to help.
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over who have a BPme Rewards card or the BPme mobile application. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are excluded. If you don’t have a BPme Rewards card you can pick up a plastic card in store or download the BPme app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. To qualify for entry into this promotion you must swipe your BPme Rewards card or pay via your BPme app when you make a qualifying purchase at a BP branded service station in the UK during the promotional period. Minimum purchase spend must be £1. BPme Rewards points are not available on the following products and do not therefore constitute a qualifying purchase for this promotion: Tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, postage stamps, utility cards, e top-up and lottery.
3. The promotion is open to all qualifying purchases made between 15th September 2020 and 20th October 2020. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
4. A ‘No purchase necessary’ (NPN) route is available to Northern Ireland residents only. To enter this promotion without making a Qualifying Purchase, simply send your name, address and full BPme Rewards card number to BP Promotions, BP Oil UK Limited, 500-600 Witan Gate, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 1ES, to arrive on or before 12th October 2020. Entries limited to one per day and any prizes awarded are subject to the full promotional terms and conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any NPN application that is lost (post or otherwise). Damaged, defaced, mutilated or illegible or incomplete NPN applications will be
invalid. Proof of posting will not be regarded as proof of receipt.
5. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash or prize alternatives available. Your statutory rights are not affected.
6. The prizes available in this promotion are over 30 million BPme Rewards points that can be won in prize denominations of 20, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 and 10,000 points. There is also one prize of 500,000 points available to be won each day of the promotional period. The points total prize fund is based on average historical transaction numbers and a 1 in 3 chance of winning a prize for all qualifying purchases. Actual total prize fund value may vary if actual transaction numbers are lower or higher than historical average calculated at date of going to print.
7. Prize winners are determined randomly over the duration of the promotional period so that on average there is a 1 in 3 chance of winning for all qualifying purchases. Prizes of 20, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, and 10,000 points will be awarded automatically and should appear on winners’ BPme Rewards accounts instantly.
8. All registered customers that make a qualifying purchase or enter via the NPN route (for NI customers only) will be entered into a daily prize draw to win 500,000 points and the winners will be selected randomly. Winning customers will be contacted by the Promoter to confirm their prize for verification purposes. Upon receipt of verification, the Promoter will award the 500,000 points prize within 7 days.
9. Participants in this promotion should ensure that their BPme Rewards card is registered with their current address and contact
10. Any entrant who has received a receipt confirming their award but has not received their points on their account should contact
Careline on 0800 402 402.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails BPmeRewardsCRM@bp.com or writes to BP Promotions, BP Oil UK Limited, 500-600 Witan Gate, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 1ES (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 3. If you object to any or all of your surname, and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter on the above contact details. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is BP Oil UK Limited of Witan Gate House, 500/600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1ES.