There has never been an easier way to pay for fuel
BPme is changing the way you pay for fuel from your car forever - easier, faster and more convenient.
The new BPme app is easy to use, just put in your pump number, the amount you want to spend, then fill up with fuel and go.
Link your Nectar card and save your latest Nectar offers, so they are ready to use automatically. You can easily view your Nectar balance and check the value of your points.
Manage your receipts
Once you’ve finished fueling and are back in your vehicle, you’ll receive confirmation that your transaction is completed. We’ll also send you an email receipt for your records.
Find your nearest BP
With our built in station finder, it’s easy to find your closest BP forecourt.
A quick guide to BPme
How it works
1. Download for free now!
Find BPme in either the App Store or Google Play depending on your device. Once you’ve downloaded BPme, follow on-screen steps to register.
2. Register your payment card.
Enter your card details into ‘Account Payment Details’ BPme currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex and now BPPlus Fuel Cards.
3. Link your Nectar Card
You can still earn your Nectar points when you fill up with BPme- linking your card also makes sure you’ll not miss out on any Nectar Offers:
- BPme has been designed to minimise data and battery usage and as long as you have at least 3G mobile signal you are ready to go.
- The built in Station Finder facility will show your nearest stations and BPme enabled stores can be easily identified by filtering BPme Enabled Stores’.
Using BPme is easy
1. Open the app and enter your pin or use TouchID/FaceID (if supported by your device).
2. The app will confirm which station you are at 3. Select your pump number and choose either
a) Preferred fill amount or
b) Full tank (please note full tank will send a pre-authorisation of £100 to your bank as this is the maximum fill)
3. When the ‘Start Fueling’ message appears, leave your phone securely in your vehicle and fill up as normal.
4. Once you have finished fueling and are back in your vehicle you will receive confirmation that your transaction is completed. You will also be sent an e-mail receipt for your records.