1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to residents in the UK, except employees of BP Oil UK Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Prize Draw. The promotor of this Prize Draw is BP Oil UK Limited of Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7BP (“BP”).
2. All participants in the Prize Draw must be at least 18 years old. BP reserves the right to verify the age of participants.
3. To enter the Prize Draw have your photo taken by the BP representative at the Renault Sport Formula One car and one winner will be drawn at random from each day of CarFest North (27th, 28th and 29th July).
4. The closing time of the competition on each day of 27th, 28th and 29th July is 5pm.
5. BP will upload a link to an album of the photos taken each day of CarFest North to Facebook on the Monday following CarFest, and entrants are free to download their photos if they choose to do so. This promotion is not associated with Facebook. Facebook shall have no liability to any entrant and does not sponsor, endorse or administer this promotion. Information provided during the course of this promotion is given to BP and not to Facebook.
6. The winners of the Prize for each day will be drawn, at random, from all eligible entries by an independent judge. BP’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the winners of the Prize Draw.
7. The winner from each of the three days will be contacted via phone or email by 11th August 2017. If a winner is un-contactable via reasonable means within 14 days or does not respond within 14 days to notification they will be disqualified and an alternative winner selected as above. This process may be repeated until a winner is has successfully been contacted, and responded.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances BP reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The decision of BP regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. There is a total of three prizes of 2x tickets for the ‘Renault Sport Formula One Team Technical Centre Tour’ (“Prize”) to be won.
12. The prize includes the following for two people: A tour of the Renault Sport Formula One Team Technical Centre in Enstone, OX7 4EE, United Kingdom, including a light breakfast and lunch, on Friday, 8th December 2017
13. Winners are responsible for organising and paying for their own transportation to and from the factory on the day of the Prize.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, cannot be redeemed as cash in whole or part and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
15. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize and BP reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if:
a. the winner and/or guests fails to comply with the reasonable directions of BP or any other companies associated with the Prize; or
b. the winner and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
16. In the event of cancellation by the winner, neither the winner nor any guest will be entitled to claim any refund or replacement prize.
17. BP reserves the right to screen the winner in particular against Sentinel™ with World-Check for BP’s Code of Conduct compliance purposes.
18. BP may withhold the Prize if it considers in its absolute discretion that: the participant does not meet the eligibility criteria; is in breach of these Terms and Conditions; or has acted contrary to the requirement of good faith.
19. By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to take part in any associated publicity relating to the Prize Draw without further consent or payment when required. BP reserves the right to use any imagery or photography recorded from the F1 Technical Centre tour in its promotional marketing material. It is a condition of entry that participants agree to such use and to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to their image rights in the event that they are selected as winner in the Prize Draw. Failure to do so may result in the disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize.
20. Any tax which a participant may be required to pay under the laws of any relevant jurisdiction on any Prize awarded pursuant to the Prize Draw shall be the responsibility of that participant.
21. Subject to clause 26, participation in the Prize Draw and subsequent use of the Prizes by the winner of the Prize, is at the participant’s OWN RISK. The winner must follow any safety instructions given to them by BP or its affiliates, and any other third party while using the Prize awarded to them in the Prize Draw. Subject to clause 22, neither BP nor any of its affiliates, directors, or employees will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other costs, expenses (including legal expenses), losses or damages whatsoever of any kind arising out of or in connection with, (a) access to or use of the website or any information contained in it; (b) the Prize Draw, including, without limitation, any loss arising out of the participant not being eligible to enter or able to enter due to any technical malfunction or communication failure; or (c) the Prize, including, without limitation, in relation to the use or ownership of the Prize.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting or excluding BP’s liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by BP’s negligence, or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded as a matter of law.
23. If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
24. These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising out of or in connection with either the Prize Draw or these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. BP Oil UK Ltd is responsible for this competition and is the data controller. The personal data which you submit may be processed by third party service providers for the purposes of selecting a competition winner and other linked purposes.
26. By taking part in this competition you are choosing to submit your personal information to us, you also agree that other companies in the BP Group and third party service providers may process that information for the stated (or other reasonably foreseeable) purposes.
27. The names of the winners will be available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com between 9th October and 12th November 2017. BP reserves the right to decline access to such information.
28. In accordance with our Data Privacy Rules, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
29. The personal data which you submit for the purposes of entering the competition will be deleted, or rendered anonymous within  days of a competition winner having been selected and successfully contacted.
Promoter: BP Oil UK Limited, Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 1ES.