How to join the BP Dealer network of service stations
As one of the leading petrol and diesel retail companies in the world, becoming a BP Service Station means joining the well-recognised and respected BP Dealer network, and owning your own piece of a brand renowned for its high quality products and customer service. Not only managing and building a business of your own, joining the BP network comes with a range of great benefits, including:
- Alignment with a strong global brand, recognised for its commitment to excellent financial, social and environmental performance.
- Reliable supply of quality products supported by the BP Fuels Guarantee.
- A personal relationship and opportunity for one-on-one consultation with your local BP Representative.
- Access to BP’s national buying group offer.
- A well-established national fuel card offer.
- BP-supplied EFTPOS system.
- The support of BP’s marketing campaigns.
- The possibility of becoming a Wild Bean Cafe franchise site.
In order to become a BP Dealer, you must either:
- Own your own site
- Be in the process of acquiring a site, or
- Own your own land and be interested in developing that into a site