We are currently operating under Alert Level 1 of the COVID-19 alert system.
From Tuesday, June 9 we are operating under Level 1 of the COVID-19 alert system.
Under Alert Level 1, the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members will continue to be our utmost priority alongside maintaining safe, compliant and reliable operations.
QR code posters for the NZ COVID Tracer app will be displayed in-store for customers who choose to use the NZ COVID Tracer app for contact tracing purposes.
To protect our team and community, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
bp Connect sites will offer these products and services:
- Fuel: Our bp Connect network across the country will remain open to provide fuel for all New Zealanders for when and where they need it.
- Convenience items: Convenience shop items will continue to be available at our stores. Packaged food, drink and convenience items will also be available on Uber Eats from 43 bp Connect stores as a contactless delivery option.
- Wild Bean Cafe: Wild Bean Cafe coffee and our full hot and cold drinks range will be available. We are starting to accept reusable cups. Our full Wild Bean Cafe menu is available. Our Wild Bean Cafe seating areas are reopening.
- BPMe coffee pre-pay and pre-order: The BPMe App continues to be available to pre-order and pre-pay for coffee with pick-up from the in-store counters.
- Krispy Kreme: Our full range of Krispy Kreme will be available at bp Connect stores with Good Mood Food.
- Uber Eats: Wild Bean Cafe pies, muffins and coffee, as well as a range of convenience items will be available to purchase from 43 bp Connect stores and delivered to your door, via Uber Eats as a contactless delivery option.
- LPG: Our LPG swap a bottle offer is available.
- Car wash: Our car wash service is available. To support water conservation efforts in Auckland, our bp Connect car washes in Auckland are temporarily closed - details here.
- Toilets: In store toilets with hand washing facilities are open.
We are regularly communicating with our team on how best to protect our customers and themselves through our updated cleaning and sanitising plan.
- Additional hygiene and physical distancing measures will be in place including safety screens at transaction counters.
- Regular sanitising procedures in store and on the forecourt, ensuring team members are washing their hands regularly, frequently cleaning and changing tongs, wiping EFTPOS terminals, fuel pump and dispenser handles with disinfectant and making paper towels available beside each pump will continue.
- Team members are encouraged to continue practicing physical distancing and wearing gloves when appropriate.
- Hand sanitiser is available in prominent locations in store and our in store toilets with hand washing facilities are open.
Other bp businesses
Throughout each level of the COVID-19 Alert system, we continue to provide our dealer partners with relevant information to support the continued safe operations of their sites.
bp Truckstops remain open.
Air bp continues to provide essential aviation refuelling services.
Castrol provides lubricants in line with respective lifelines utilities provider responsibilities.