This course is applicable for all persons who identify, prepare, enter, monitor, work in or provide emergency rescue for confined spaces. Students learn and demonstrate the procedure as it would apply to the equipment at our facility.
- What is a confined space?
- Workplace survey
- Isolation of the confined space
- Roles and responsibilities
Confined space entry permit:
- Permit management
- Confined Space Classification and Permit Issuance
- Confined Space Permit Cancellation
- DOT-Regulated Valve Pits and Vaults Only
Confined space air monitoring
Rescue and emergency services:
- General requirements
- Non-entry rescue
- Entry rescue
Want to learn more?
The video (above) by ASK-EHS provides a definition of a confined space.