Don’t miss out on your chance to win a 2020 ROUSH F-150 SC and get a special intro offer! To get started:
Plus every purchase with BPme Rewards between 8/26/20-10/31/20 automatically enters you for a chance to win the 2020 ROUSH F-150 SC1
Get pumping for your chance to win. You’ll be automatically entered to win the 2020 ROUSH F-150 SC every time you pump with BPme Rewards between 8/26/20-10/31/20.
Also receive two entries when you full up your tank with Amoco Ultimate® with Invigorate®.1
ROUSH F-150 PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The ROUSH F-150 Promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by BP Products North America, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 30 South Wacker Dr., Suite 900 Chicago, IL 60606, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on August 26, 2020 at 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on October 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM CT (“Promotion Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Promotion official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), (excluding Alaska, California, Hawaii), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and hold a valid driver’s license. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void in Alaska, California, Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For purposes of the Promotion, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Purchase Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, BPme Rewards Members may use their BPme App, phone number, or credit card linked to his/her Rewards account to purchase gasoline at participating BP and Amoco locations. Members will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for every purchase of regular and mid-grade gasoline and two (2) entries for every purchase of Amoco Ultimate grade gasoline. Limit: Six (6) entries per day.
B. Free Method of Entry: To enter the Promotion without making a purchase or without being a BPme Rewards Member, an eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: ROUSH F-150 Promotion, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than October 31, 2020, and received on or before November 9, 2020, in order to be eligible. For each Mail-in Entry received, entrant will receive six (6) entries into the Promotion.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Entry Limit: Regardless of the method of entry, there is a limit of six (6) entries per person per day during the entire Promotion Period. If more than six (6) entries are received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address in a single day, only the first entry received may be considered valid. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM CT on a calendar day during the Promotion Period, except on August 26, 2020 when a day is defined as starting at 12:00 PM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about November 11, 2020, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received. The winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Prize (1): The prize is a 2020 ROUSH F-150 SC truck (specific features and/or options, to be selected by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) (“Prize”). The ARV of the Prize is $90,121.
B. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
C. General Conditions: Prize is awarded in “as-is” condition, subject to any warranty provided by Sponsor. Any vehicle upgrades, aftermarket additions, options or other elements beyond the model details provided in these Official Rules will be the sole responsibility of the winner, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Winner is responsible for all obligations, taxes and expenses, including, but not limited to, all taxes (including sales tax, “gas guzzler” tax and luxury tax), destination charges, registration, title and license fees, insurance and any other costs incurred in claiming, registering, or otherwise required to own and operate the Prize. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prize will be delivered to winner’s home. Winner must present his or her valid driver's license and provide satisfactory proof of liability insurance prior to the delivery of the Prize. Prize vehicle details and availability are subject to change and will be selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion. No more than one (1) Prize will be available in the Promotion. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of Prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of Prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received.
6. HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. After the random drawing, Administrator will notify the potential winner via telephone or e-mail at the telephone number or e-mail address associated with his/her BPme Rewards Membership or as provided on the Mail-in Entry. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The potential winner may be subject to a background check before the Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim the Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, the Prize may be forfeited. If the Prize is forfeited, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver the Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for the Prize. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the Prize winner. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prize is non-transferable and no Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner. Notice of such cancelation, termination, or modification of the Promotion shall be posted at bp.com/revup.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Promotion for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNER LIST: For a winner list, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winner List, - ROUSH F-150 Promotion, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received no later than January 11, 2021
Customer Service inquiries may be made at Contact Us.
BP Products North America, Inc. Copyright © 2016-2020
1NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Promotion begins at 12:00 PM CT on August 26, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on October 31,2020. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC (excluding AK, CA, & HI), 18+ years of age. Must have valid driver’s license. For Official Rules, how to enter for free, odds, prize details & restrictions, visit bp.com/revup. Void in Alaska, California, Hawaii and where prohibited. Sponsor: BP Products North America, Inc. 30 South Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60606. Limited to six entries per day.
2To participate in this registration promotion, register a new BPme Rewards account between 8/26/2020 – 10/31/2020 and use the “Promo Code: FUEL” during the first step of registration. Once registration is completed, a fuel purchase of at least $15 must be made by 11/14/2020 using the BPme Rewards account to qualify for the extra bonus reward. Once qualified, a 15 cent per gallon reward will be added to the BPme Rewards account within 24 hours. This bonus will be automatically redeemed on the following BPme Rewards fuel purchase at participating bp and Amoco locations. Limit one Promo Code per BPme Rewards account and only available for new accounts.
Prize image is for illustrative purposes only. Actual prize may vary.