We’re here for you
We know these are uncertain and challenging times, so we wanted to let you know that we’re here for you and we’ll be open for anything you need, whether it’s fuel, food or a friendly face. Rest assured, we’re taking every measure possible to keep our forecourts clean, helping us all stay safe and protected.
As ever, our staff are here to support you and do all we can to meet your needs at our BP stations, day and night.
Health & safety
- Following local Government guidelines, site staff have been advised to ensure there’s always a safe distance of 1 metre between themselves and customers for your safety.
- Due to hygiene concerns, we’re asking customers not to pay with cash at this time if at all possible. We’d much rather you pay by card, even if it’s a small amount, it’s absolutely fine with us and reduces your risk.
- Our forecourt pumps are disinfected every day for your safety.
- We’re making sure our PIN terminals, door handles and toilets are disinfected at regular intervals day and night, so they’re clean and safe for you.Helpful staff.
- We'd like to assure you that your local BP station is open, where staff, fuel and fresh coffee await, within a safe and protected environment.
- Our staff are here to help you during this challenging time. Please just ask if there’s anything you think we can help you with.
Food & drink
- If you’d like one of our products, please let a member of staff get it for you, rather than taking it yourself. It’s safer for all.
- Our local BP shop managers are thinking ahead and securing stock of all the products we believe you’ll need at this time.
- You can still enjoy a delicious, fresh coffee at Wild Bean CafeStay safe and remember to frequently wash your hands with forming soap and water, and keep practising social distancing.