As an ambitious franchisee, you will be managing and building a business of your own while relying on the expertise, training programs and operational support from the BP Franchise network, one of the leading players in South Africa.
Our productive win-win working relationship will be built on trust, co-operation, dedication and teamwork - in short, a true business partnership, which will lead to the financial rewards for both parties.
Here are some of the main benefits offered to a prospective franchisee:Regular contact with and assistance from a well-trained and qualified business manager
- Comprehensive operating manuals for total business management
- Regular BP brand advertising and campaignIncentive schemes and productive network conferences
- Regular business reviews, including a branded customer service performance evaluation programme
- Formal training programs for franchisees and site staff with follow-up evaluation and feedbackNetworking opportunities to meet with BP management and other franchisees
- Bulk-buying benefits exclusive to franchisees, from both products and servicesInstallation of proven BP equipment, including an advanced computerised, automated front office point-of-sale system (FOS) and a back office system (BOS)
- Advice and training on health, safety, security and environmental practicesSpecialised and well-qualified merchandising support staff
- Business advice to maximise your turnover and operational efficiency
Continued contribution by BP towards growing your business through feedback, research, development and regular promotions
In all our business dealings, BP is committed to creating wealth. We do this by conducting our business successfully, efficiently and with integrity. Profitability is the measure of this success. Our aim is to reward the stakeholders in BP –our franchisees and dealers, shareholders and employees – fairly and to the best of our ability.