Mandatory supporting documents
For an application to be considered, the Applicant is required to:
- Fully complete a standard application form
- ID copies for all shareholders
- Company registration documents
An application thus consists of a standard application form.
Incomplete Application forms without all supporting documents will automatically be rejected
All completed applications must be emailed to - email@example.com
Dealer Selection Process
- Security checks will be conducted on shortlisted candidates
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to go for psychometrics assessments
- Costs for the assessments will be borne by the applicant.
Competency Based Panel Interview
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a competency-based panel interview after successfully completing the assessments.
- A successful applicant will be appointed
- Appointed applicant will be required to complete the compulsory Licence to Operate (LTO) training online and has a window period of 2 months in which to complete it. This eLTO has replaced the previous 5 week LTO classroom training.
- Costs for the training will be borne by the applicants.
Please note the following:BP is committed to the empowerment of Historically Disadvantaged South Africans as catered for in the South African Petroleum and Liquid Fuels Industry charter, and in this regard will always give preference to such individuals.
We strongly recommend that all interested parties, visit the DMRE website at https://www.dmr.gov.za/ to obtain the relevant information around licensing requirements, and make an informed decision before attempting to acquire a service station.