We’re transforming bp so we can deliver the secure, affordable, lower carbon energy the world increasingly wants and needs.
We’re in action today, making strides in:
- Bioenergy – to produce more renewable fuels made from waste or plants.
- EV charging – to accelerate the switch to electric vehicles.
- Convenience – to help make everyday life a little easier.
- Renewables – that can be used to power millions of homes and businesses with low carbon energy from the sun and wind.
- Hydrogen and carbon capture and storage – to help build the lower carbon energy system of the future.
And we’ll continue to deliver the oil and gas the world depends on today, while aiming to cut emissions.
We’ve made great progress
Renewables pipeline more than quadrupled in three years
Added 5K EV charging points in a year
Operational emissions down 35%
Oil and gas production emissions down 16%
Bringing secure supplies of new production to the world while working to lower emissions
Growing offshore wind energy from zero to 5.2GW
Ten hydrogen projects kickstarted
Bioenergy production up by 18%
Serving more customers on the go at 500 new convenience stores
Working in partnership to accelerate change
Tackling climate change cannot be achieved in isolation; it needs everyone to pull together.
That’s why bp is collaborating with exceptional partners – across cities and corporations – on the journey towards net zero. Here are some of our many invaluable partnerships