From the sun-kissed Canary Islands to the capital of the EU, check out the latest locations that have been added to our global network
- Fuerteventura Airport (FUE/ GCFV) in the Canary Islands – At the ripe old age of around 20 million years, Fuerteventura is the oldest of the Canary Islands.
- Malta International Airport (MLA/ LMML) – Measuring just 17 miles (27km) long, the diminutive island of Malta is home to some of the world’s oldest structures.
- Shenyang Taoxian International Airport (SHE/ ZYTX) in China – Shenyang Taoxian is located in Liaoning, the industrial powerhouse of Northeast China and the only coastal province in the region.
- Murcia Corvera Airport (RMU/ LEMI) in Spain – Fondly referred to as Europe’s orchard, Murcia’s abundance of covered fruit and vegetable farms can be seen from space.
- Lagos Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS/ DNMM) in Nigeria – Known as one of Africa’s major financial centres, Lagos is also the sixth largest city in the world in terms of population.
- La Perdiz (LEIZ) at Finca La Nava, Castilla La Mancha in Spain – Touch down in style: Finca La Nava is the only private country estate and lodge in Spain with its own runway.
- Salvador International Airport (SSA/ SBSV) in Brazil – A sprawling colonial city with gilded churches and cobblestone streets, every February Salvador’s streets become home to one of the biggest street parties in the world when carnival comes to town.
- Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport (DLC/ ZYTL) in China – A port city, the name Dalian translates into ‘Great Link’ to reflect they city’s strategic location on the coast of the East China Sea.
- Guernsey Airport (GCI/ EGJB) in the Channel Islands – The island of Guernsey is home to one of the oldest post boxes in the British Isles. It's easily recognisable as it's painted red; all the others on the island are painted blue.
- Brussels National Airport (BRU/ EBBR) in Belgium – It’s no secret that Belgians love their chocolate, but so too do visitors. Brussels Airport is the world’s largest chocolate selling point!
Don’t forget you can always check out our locations on the ‘Where to find’ section on our website.