Becoming part of the BP network is about more than just signing a basic supply agreement.
Being part of the network means you enjoy:
- alignment with a strong global brand which is recognised for its commitment to excellent financial, social and environmental performance
- a reliable supply of quality products supported by the BP fuels guarantee. Where available, you’ll also have access to BP’s lubricant range and the Castrol range of products.
- a personal relationship with your local BP representative and opportunities for one-on-one consultations
- access to a well-established national fuel card offer
- access to BP’s national buying group offer
- a BP-supplied EFTPOS system
- the support of BP’s marketing campaigns
To become a BP service station owner, you must own your own site, be in the process of buying a site or own your own land and be interested in developing it into a site.