- Does not require a PIN or signature to activate which means there is no paperwork.
- Comes in a variety of denominations from $5 to $1000.
Important details to keep in mind
- Cards are only accepted at participating BP service stations.
- Cards purchased and topped up in store can be paid for by cash or Eftpos. Call 0800 800 027 to purchase gift cards by cheque or internet banking transfer.
- Cards do not have cash out facility.
- BP strongly suggests that any cards you purchase be stored in a secure location.
- If your total purchase exceeds the stored value remaining on the card, the difference can be made up with cash, Eftpos or credit card.
- Your BP Gift Card will expire after two years of non use. Therefore the expiry date will reset after each top up or use for payment at a site.
- Your balance will be displayed on your receipt every time you make a purchase, top up or redemption. You can also check your balance at the link on this page.
Please note: We are not currently processing any orders online or via email but you can purchase one from a BP Connect service station.